Re: Einstellungen in Kontact

On Wednesday, 5 July 2017 23:25:26 -04 Michael Lange wrote:
> On Wed, 5 Jul 2017 21:42:20 +0100
>
> Michael Fothergill <michael.fothergill@gmail.com> wrote:
> > ​Dear Sir,
> >
> > Please use a German mailing list.
> >
> > Regds
> >
> > MF
> >
> > ​
> >
> > Zieht den Bayern die Lederhosen aus
> >
> > Voller Spannung und voller Spass,
> > leg ich mich ins grüne Gras.
> > Es ist Samstag und wir können feiern,
> > heute kommt der FC Bayern.
> > Alle sind hier guter Dinge,
> > und überall hört man sie singen:
> >
> > Zieht den Bayern die Lederhosen aus, Lederhosen aus, Lederhosen aus
> > Zieht den Bayern die Lederhosen aus, Lederhosen aus, Lederhosen aus
> > (a.s.o.)
>
> Hahaha :-))
>
> +1
>
> But... how do you know he is a Bayern München fan?? :-)
>
> Regards
>
> Michael

[grin]
"_hbg" might be Hamburg. Of course there are Bayern-München fans in Hamburg
but he might be a fan of St. Pauli or HSV for that matter or no fan at all ...
E.g. my grandchildren are living in Upper Palatinate (Bavaria) but they favour
Manchester United - who would have guessed?

For the record:
Checking KMail (with Kontact) here on Stretch, closing it and opening it
again, the columns for mail folder, unread, total and size are maintained and
KMail (Kontact) comes up as adjusted before closing it.
I think that there might be a permissions problem in the home folder.
Experience also shows that it is advisable to rename the .kde folder and
adjust the KDE desktop environment from scratch. There is too much cruft left
which seems to confuse KDE unpredictably when .kde is carried over from one
mayor version to the next.

I ran along with testing and changed my apt sources to Stretch shortly before
the freeze but I remember such problems along the way with testing when I
reinstalled my system on other hardware and at first just copied over my home
folder. To solve weird problems I had to delete .kde and adjust it from
scratch. With trial and error I was eventually able to copy some parts of the
old .kde over into the new installation without introducing strange behaviour.
But the investment of time is not worth it.

I sent Matthias a response to his mail address in German.
Cheers 2 all

--
Eike Lantzsch ZP6CGE
Agencia Shopping del Sol