Debian Lan no GOsa login possible

Hi

I have installed Debian Lan mainserver (from debian-lan_jessie_20150218_amd64.iso). The install seems to be ok, I can login as root and as admin on the server itsself, through ssh I can't login as root but I can login as admin.

I tried to use the GOsa login (https://server-IP/gosa/) I get the login window. Upon entering username and pw there is no progress, the browser says connecting... and thats it. This is true for user root and admin.

How do I proceed?

I am trying to set up a computerlab with 12 workstations being deployed and maintained from the mainserver with FAI.

Thanks for any help