Re: Problems with apt in a clean stretch install.

On 07/04/2017 04:15 AM, Wayne Hartell wrote:
The OP did not say, but I believe the problem is coming from a 9.1-live-dvd install, I had to same problem using it. The problem does not occur using the net-install. I have not tested any other installers but the rc3-live did not seem to have the problem, cause I > used it and installed software with no problem.

Cheers,
--
Jimmy Johnson
Debian Stretch - KDE Plasma 5.8.6 at sda13 Registered Linux User #380263

Hi Jimmy,

I saw one of your previous posts regarding the live cd/dvd.

I used the following to install, but not sure if this is the live dvd you refer to (I thought there was a difference between a regular install dvd and a live dvd?).

f0a87f42ba0090314a4d3e45afe43d7fe7c115305bed266fe51a650c58cf3cab  debian-9.0.0-amd64-DVD-1.iso

My keys (using apt-key list) seem to be present, but then I am not experienced enough to know 100% for sure what I am looking at. Certainly the keys complained about are listed.

Regards,
Wayne.

Hi Wayne,

I have not tested that install dvd. But I did have problems with the live-dvd, I've used rc3 and it was great, maybe try it or use the zip file I attached to my other post for a quick fix, just extract and copy to /etc.

Cheers,