Re: Replace systemd

On 03/07/17 20:42, Rory Campbell-Lange wrote:
Is there a pure Debian alternative?

There is an alternative init daemon, in the form of sysvinit (install the package "sysvinit-core" to use this as your init daemon), and there are several solutions for service management.

(I might humbly suggest, in passing, that your choice of Subject: header is unnecessarily inflammatory and the interrogative "How do I replace systemd?" would have been much better than the imperative "Replace systemd" :)