Re: Superblock last write time is in the future.

Le 02/07/2017 à 23:08, Wellington Terumi Uemura a écrit :
I use Linux since Slackware 2.0, way before Windows 95. And up to Debian
8, I've never, EVER, had to follow that procedure because it worked just
fine before.

Really ?
Setting the RTC with local time does not work with dual boot because when daylight saving time comes, both systems will do the shift, resulting in a 2 hour shift unless some time synchronization corrects it.