Re: Debian v9 and auto logoff

I really don't know what's happening regarding this issue. I just relayed what I saw occurring. It appears the processes are still 'running' but suspended. The information going from the computer to the printer was stopped with no other indications of what was happening. In my circumstance whatever is happening is somewhat dangerous in that the program feeding the printer (Repetier Host/Slic3r) doesn't change any parameters or shutdown the printer like it should when a connection is lost AND it keeps the extruder and platen heated with no timeout to shut it down. Otherwise, I would have never noticed this whole thing.

Tony