Re: Tracing hard Lockup

My last two cents on this are that the vCenter consoles shows the machine going to 100% CPU.  I've tried even executing the java process with the nice command to see if this could throttle the CPU.

Whatever it is that this java process is doing is completely throwing the system into a loop hole on this release which I find very odd.