Re: No live CD ISOs without GUI desktops?

If your point is that context-free links are not very useful, I agree.

On Fri, Jun 23, 2017 at 03:16:07PM +0000, Weaver wrote:
On 2017-06-24 00:56, Rene Engelhard wrote:
http://grml.org/download/

GRML is a derivative distribution based closely on Debian.

http://puppylinux.com/download.html
http://www.tinycorelinux.net/

Not to suggest any criticism of these projects, which have fine goals (and I've used tinycorelinux myself for some projects, and it has some very interesting ideas) but none of those are Debian derivatives, nor do they appear to be non-GUI live CDs, except maybe some of the tinyCore ones that offer a boot-time
choice to avoid GUIs, and have them on the image.

--

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀ ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁ Jonathan Dowland
⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋⠀ https://jmtd.net