Re: flash in stretch again

On 06/24/2017 07:29 PM, The Wanderer wrote:
On 2017-06-24 at 18:56, Maureen L Thomas wrote:

As a last desperate attempt I completely removed firefox-esr and
reinstalled it.  I opened it up and the first game actually came up.
But the next two games again stated that I needed flash.  So I shut
down thinking that firefox had a problem and restarted it and none of
the games will run.  I am at a complete loss.  What the hell could be
going on?
What does about:plugins report for Flash?

I also have a niggling idea related to the Firefox click-to-activate
model and the sometimes-missable "doorhanger" drop-down prompt related
to that model, but I'm not sure how to express the question about that
much less how to recommend checking into it.

It says nothing about flash at all. It just lists the other ones I have installed.