Re: flash in stretch again

On 06/23/2017 08:50 PM, Maureen L Thomas wrote:

On 06/23/2017 09:35 PM, Ralph Katz wrote:
On 06/23/2017 06:30 PM, Maureen L Thomas wrote:
  [...]
Are there no fixes to this problem?  I have tried everything that I know
how to do.  Still nothing and it doesn't matter which browser I use.  It
worked just fine in Jessie and I am really sorry it upgraded to Stretch.
Works fine for me in firefox-esr in stretch using flashplayer from
Marillat.

Add to /etc/apt/sources.list:
deb http://www.deb-multimedia.org stretch main non-free

Then:
# apt-get update, then apt-get install flashplayer-mozilla

Good luck!

I did as you said and I got the same results as I did before I installed
it.  Two games just send me to Adobe and one just keeps loading but
never does a thing.  Something is wrong and I can't find the damn
thing.  Any other suggestions?

You need to search and find all "libflashplayer.so" on your computer and delete them and then reinstall flashplayer and that should fix your problem.

Cheers,
--
Jimmy Johnson

Debian Buster - Plasma 5.8.7 - Kernel 4.9.0-3 - EXT4 at sda24
Registered Linux User #380263