Re: flash in stretch again

On 06/22/2017 02:32 AM, deloptes wrote:
Maureen L Thomas wrote:

I just updated some packages and it upgraded me to stretch.  That is all
fine but I cannot get flash to work yet again.  Is there any help out
there for this program.  I even installed Chromium with pepperflash and
it won't work either.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I am running on an AMD A8, Toshiba satellite, with stretch.  Thanks.

Maureen
did you try firefox-esr? post what is exactly installed

Yes I did try firefox-esr and it doesn't work. I have installed flashplugin-nonfree 1:3.6.1+deb8u1 and pepperflashplugin-nonfree 1.8.1+deb8u1

I had jessie and I went to synaptic and it upgraded to stretch. I should have paid more attention to what I was doing. Neither flash will work in firefox-esr or chromium. I only tried chrome to see if it would work as I don't use it normally.