Re: XFCE Panel to the bottom

On 6/23/17, Cindy-Sue Causey <butterflybytes@gmail.com> wrote:

> I took a break, made some coffee, then came back to this with a refreshed
> brain.
>
> And there they are front and center.... your "dots".. Looks like about
> 6 on mine on either end of that panel without doing anything special
> to have to see them. If you hover over either set of dots then click
> and hold, you can move the whole panel wherever you wish to place it.

Sorry about this, but it turns out you DO have to do something to see
those dots related to moving panels around. I had already performed
the necessary action so I didn't realize it was all attached.

In *my* case, those dots appear when I right click and unlock that
panel so that it can be moved. I just made that association while
right clicking to see if those dots had any property values.

The option to lock that panel appeared on that right click menu. As
soon as I toggled that option to lock that panel back in place, the
dots disappeared from both ends of the panel.

Cindy :)

--
Cindy-Sue Causey

* runs with duct tape *