No live CD ISOs without GUI desktops?

https://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/current-live/i386/iso-hybrid/
lists many ISOs, but all have graphic desktops, so none would fit on
a 650 MB CD-ROM, of which I have lots; I don't have larger media.
The situation for the amd64 architecture is identical.

https://www.debian.org/distrib/ points to netinst ISOs that do fit,
but they're numbered as 9.0.0, not 9.0.1.

A livecd is what a sysadmin needs for troubleshooting borked disks,
and GUIs are for noobs and rubes, so I'd've expected that when the
patchlevel for Stretch was incremented, there'd be nongraphic livecds
released as well.

Is the omission of nongraphic livecds from 9.0.1 an oversight,
or was it done this way because the bugs fixed by 9.0.1 involved
only graphics?  That hypothesis sounds strange because I thought
one of the problems was a missing liblzo2, a decompression library
which is not obviously specific to graphics-only software.

The persistent link to 9.0.0 netinst on https://www.debian.org/distrib/
needs to remain as such until 9.0.1 nongraphic equivalents are released,
because right now **/current/i386/iso-cd/debian-9.0.1-i386-netinst.iso
doesn't exist.

However, leaving it as such confuses the concept of "the" current
version of Debian stable; is it 9.0.0 or 9.0.1?  Considering that
building a livecd without a graphic desktop is easier than building
one with a desktop, perhaps the nongraphic versions should also
be created, and all the links in official documentation updated,
just to make it clear that 9.0.1 is "the" current stable Debian.