XFCE Panel to the bottom

I have just installed Debian 8 32 bit XFCE. I've removed the bottom "dock" panel because I don't need it. I've added the Whisker menu onto the top panel menu. Now I'd like to move the top panel from it's default position on the top of the screen to the bottom of the screen, but I can't figure out how.

I've "unlocked" the panel in Panel Preferences. When I right-click and select "move", I get a "fist" icon and a small blue horizontal bar. Google search tells me that I should see 2 dots at the end of the panel that I must "grab", but I don't. When I move the blue bar to the bottom, it moves back to the top.

So, how do I move the panel to the bottom?

Thanks,
Mike
Johannesburg.