bug report mouse

Hello,

I want to file a bug report regarding the mouse (touchpad as well as
normal mouse).  Every now and then it simply stops working.  I can get
it working again by running

  modprobe -r psmouse
  modprobe psmouse

as root, but that is not really a good solution.  I do not know which
package I should report the bug on.  Can you help?

Best wishes,

Josef Atmin.

PS: Sometimes a bug I want to report has already been reported.  Is
there a way to just indicate "I have the same problem".  I think that
would be useful to make transparent how frequent a bug is.