Re: apt-get upgrade problem

On Wed, Jun 21, 2017 at 07:40:59PM -0400, Carl Fink wrote:
> On 06/21/2017 04:56 PM, Mike McClain wrote:
> >Can someone point me at where to look to see why I can't upgrade iceweasel?
> >
> Have you tried typing "apt-get install firefox-esr"? It should tell
> you why it's held back.

Duh, I'm an idiot.

Carl you hit the nail on the head. I'm so used to using
'update/upgrade' that I didn't think to try install.

Rather than telling me why FF was held back it just went ahead and
installed it.

Thanks a lot,
Mike
--
Lord, the money we do spend on government. And it's not a bit better
government than we got for one-third the money twenty years ago.