Re: flash in stretch again

From: silverorb@verizon.net
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org

I just updated some packages and it upgraded me to stretch.

What did you have before stretch and how did updating some
packages switched you from your "other system" to stretch???

Wouldn't this be a major bug?

That is all
fine but I cannot get flash to work yet again.

So it didn't work before and you thought by updating it would?

I am running on an AMD A8, Toshiba satellite, with stretch. Thanks.

It seems your satellite just switched orbits.  I think this is an issue to
investigate.

Maureen

(AK)