Re: Opera questions (was Re: flash in stretch again)

* Who does it? I use 30 tabs max.

* I don't know, I'm a right hand. You can install and figure it out I guess.

* Not that I'm aware of, BUT, instead of recover tabs you can look at history and recover from there without using huge amount of resource on your HDD to show all the tabs you had open and witch one you want to recover from.

* I believe your use is very specific, all your history and data are stored in database format on your ~home/.config/opera.