Re: "no public key" warning on upgrade to stretch

On Thu, 22 Jun 2017, Charles E. Blair wrote:
>    When I type "apt-get upgrade" I get
> this message, and things stop:
>
> W: There is no public key available for the following key IDs:
> EF0F382A1A7B6500
>
>    I hope there is a simple fix.

You can ignore the warning _in this specific instance_: it is expected,
and apt is using another key to verify the downloads.

This warning will be fixed for the Debian 8.9 oldstable point-release
(due in about a month or so), which adds the missing key.

--
  Henrique Holschuh