Re: Debian 9.0.0 iso

On 06/20/2017 11:35 PM, sarez45@att.net wrote:

> The full version of Debian 9.0.0 iso will not install
> from a flash drive. It boots into the live desktop with
> no option to install to hard drive. The CD version will
> install. The one from the flash drive looks for a CD
> after choosing the language and keyboard language. What
> is wrong with your iso's. I have installed many Linux and
> Debian systems and never had any problems with installing
> from flash drives.

I was able to put the firmare / non-free version of the iso on a flash drive and it installed without a problem. However, when I burn a DVD, then it doesn't work (says it failed after installing all the software). So I kinda had the opposite problem.

If the CDs work, then it's probably best to use those. Use what works. :)