Re: apt-get upgrade problem

On 06/21/2017 04:56 PM, Mike McClain wrote:
When I do 'apt-get upgrade', I get the following:
   firefox-esr
and firefox/iceweasel is what I was hoping to upgrade.
Can someone point me at where to look to see why I can't upgrade iceweasel?

Have you tried typing "apt-get install firefox-esr"? It should tell you why it's held back.

The other thing would be "apt-get dist-upgrade".

--
Carl Fink          carl@finknetwork.com
Thinking and logic and stuff at Reasonably Literate