Re: pdf file is not read correctly

Hi,

First, please avoid written your emails in bold with a huge font, it is
very annoying to read (this is probably the reason why you did no
receive any answer).

Le 20/06/2017 à 10:19, Abdelkader Belahcene a écrit :
> *Hi everybody,
> *
> *
> Strange, until today, I believed that a pdf file written in any language
> can be read by a pdf reader, since it is binary !! For example evince,
> and not I was wrong !!
> The following file is a pdf file in Arabic, it is read correctly under
> windows by acrobat reader, but not with evince, some parts are read but
> not others, (nevertheless my coding of the system is utf8), but what is
> the link with  utf8, since pdf is binary !!
> Please, how can I  fix this problem, thank you very much and in advance*

I can't tell about the details, but you should try other PDF viewers,
like Okular or xpdf: it is very possible that you will get better result.

Regards,
Yvan

PS: Sorry for the previous direct answer, I am still not used to click
on "Answer to the list" in my email client.