Re: Why does no one care that Brad Spengler of GRSecurity is blatantly violating the intention of the rightsholders to the Linux Kernel?

I think I'll be able to write something to inform present and potential customers of the lawsuit risk and their position as contributory infringers. This is more effective than writing to the company.

    Thanks

    Bruce