Re: Why does no one care that Brad Spengler of GRSecurity is blatantly violating the intention of the rightsholders to the Linux Kernel?

I am not trying to study the GRsecurity case because (0) it's
complicated, and it would take a lot of time to think about, (1) the
FSF has no say in the matter (it is about Linux) and (2) I don't think
the copany would heed whatever I might say.

--
Dr Richard Stallman