Re: Bluray Debian ISOs: Which app(s) burns bluray images?

Hi,

Alan Ianson wrote:
> I always use a USB drive nowadays

Good point:
  https://www.debian.org/CD/faq/#write-usb

I should have mentioned the CD/DVD/BD burn item in the FAQ too:
  https://www.debian.org/CD/faq/#record-unix

> but when I did, I used K3b or wodim from the command line.

I omitted wodim from my answer, because it can hardly do DVD and would
do Blu-ray only by accident. One should use it only for burning CD.

For completeness: There is also cdrecord, which fell into disgrace
with Debian long ago. It can do BD-R and BD-RE, does not format BD-R
by default, and cannot disable Defect Management on BD-RE.

Have a nice day :)

Thomas