Install Not Allowing Any Mirror

Hi,

I am trying to setup a VM to install Jessie.  This VM and a dnsmasq server are on a private network and I am installing the VM using the dnsmasq server as a PXE server.  The install starts but I am having trouble specifying a mirror.  I am choosing Canadian mirrors but all that I tried are reporting "mirror does not support the specified release (jessie)".

The mirrors I tried are:

I don't think it's a connectivity issue.  The dnsmasq server can ping those sites and it's on the same virtual network.

How can I debug this?  Could this be caused by the release of Debian 9?

Thanks in advance,

Stephen