Re: testing: odd? upgrade today for gnutls-bin to unstable version

On 06/18/2017 03:38 AM, songbird wrote:
  i have my preferences set in /etc/apt/apt.conf
to select testing as the default, but it still
grabbed the unstable version.

  songbird

My guess is you have some packages installed from Sid that are not in Buster/testing. On my Sid/testing systems there are a little over 100 packages installed from Sid/unstable that are not in testing, I'm cleaning those up so I can get a clean start on testing Buster, of course I will still have Sid/testing too.
--
Jimmy Johnson

Debian Buster - KDE Plasma 5.8.6 - Intel G3220 - EXT4 at sda21
Registered Linux User #380263