Re: Record audio streaming?

On 2017-06-18, Rodolfo Medina <rodolfo.medina@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all.
>
> Here:
>
>  http://www.radio3.rai.it/dl/portaleRadio/media/ContentItem-ee5e755e-200b-4133-9a9b-da491982bf01.html
>
> you listen to a Liszt's ballad.  I wonder if and how it is possible to download
> it and/or copy it to a file.  Any hint...?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Rodolfo

http://manual.audacityteam.org/man/tutorial_recording_computer_playback_on_linux.html

Some ideas (more than one way to skin your cat and no, no cats were
damaged while alluding to this well-known proverb).

--
"It might be a vision--of a shell, of a wheelbarrow, of a fairy kingdom on the
far side of the hedge; or it might be the glory of speed; no one knew." --Mrs.