Cannot make donation to Debian project via Paypal to SPI

I am happy that stretch is released and I would like to make a donation to Debian project via the link shown on Debian donation page(https://www.debian.org/donations).

When I enter the amount of donation and click Paypal login, I encountered the error shown below.

I tried different web browsers at different times, but still cannot make donation.

Can I ask what is the problem? I am not sure where to file a bug about it.

Cheers,
John