Re: Why does no one care that Brad Spengler of GRSecurity is blatantly violating the intention of the rightsholders to the Linux Kernel?

Latincom wrote:

> deloptes, do you have a link to systemd background information, please?

Not at the moment. I read multiple stories in the past few years - mostly
mailing lists and articles from computer related sites. I don't gather this
information, because I am not going to cite it.

Most impressive key systemd developer banned :D I love this story - and some
accuse Linus was ignorant and not politically correct :D
https://linux.slashdot.org/story/14/04/04/1523231/linus-torvalds-suspends-key-linux-developer
https://lkml.org/lkml/2014/4/2/420

http://www.zdnet.com/article/linus-torvalds-and-others-on-linuxs-systemd/

http://www.pcworld.com/article/2841873/meet-systemd-the-controversial-project-taking-over-a-linux-distro-near-you.html