Remmina Printing

Hello Group,

I am really struggling to get Remmina Remote desktop to see my local
Debian 8 printers! One is CUPS-PDF and the other is an old HP LaserJet
3055.

I've checked the Printers GUI under Settings, CUPS, SAMBA, and Remmina
to ensure that they're shared. I've done this plenty of times with
Ubuntu-based distros (without needing to go into CUPS or SAMBA),
without any problems. However, I am well and truly stuck! When I log on
to the Windows server via Remmina remote desktop, my printers don't
appear!

Can somebody kindly assist, or point me to a document that can help? I
am clearly missing something, but I haven't any idea what that could
be.

I really don't know what to do.

Thanks,
Mike in Johannesburg