Re: Debian installer not finding free space

From: drvrddc@gmail.com
To: debian-user <debian-user@lists.debian.org>

On Tue, Jun 13, 2017 at 4:20 AM, Dan Purgert <dan@djph.net> wrote:
If it's MBR partitioned, you're already using up your four (4)
partitions (OS (C:\) ; Recovery(400MB); RECOVERY (D:\); Recovery
(800MB); and I'm not 100% sure if the EFI partition counts against you
too).

You would need to remove some of those partitions, and set up an extended
partition container in order to create logical partitions which you can
then install Debian to.

Though, since you already have four (five if we count the EFI
partition), perhaps the drive is already GPT partitioned ...

My computer is actually already GPT partitioned, I already made sure of that.