Re: Installing Stretch/Testing with absolute minimal bandwith useage

On 06/13/2017 07:20 AM, Richard Owlett wrote:
I am running Stretch that was fully updated/upgraded less than a
week ago. I have the flash drive used to do the original install of
Stretch. I have not _intentionally_ purged any files from cache.

I wish to install Stretch on two additional machines. I am near my
internet data cap and wish to make *ABSOLUTE MINIMAL* usage of
available bandwidth.

The purpose of this is to test the _installation process_ itself.
That eliminates anything resembling cloning. A secondary benefit will
be learning more about how Debian does things.

Suggestions? TIA