Re: Grave bug when playing flash videos

Le 11/06/2017 à 22:50, Pétùr a écrit :

> This bug freezes everything and I have to do a hard reboot. It happens
> with flashplugin and pepperflash when I play a video with flash (both
> tested with firefox and chromium). Today I am using pepperflash,
> installed by the package browser-plugin-freshplayer-pepperflash.

update to this bug: it happened twice today when waking up from sleep.
the computer was not playing flash videos before the sleep.

It seems the problem is unrelated to flash.

Does someone has a idea of where I can find relevant log to investigate
? /var/log/daemon/log /var/log/message /var/log/syslog do not give me
any clue.