Re: Installing Stretch/Testing with absolute minimal bandwith useage

On 06/13/2017 01:37 PM, Greg Wooledge wrote:
On Tue, Jun 13, 2017 at 07:28:09PM +0100, Brian wrote:
Being bandwidth constrained is a consideration, but updates to a stable
installation rarely involve more than a few 10s of MB.

But only because a machine with no Internet connectivity won't have a
(graphical) web browser installed.  Those browser updates will happily
chew through hundreds of MB per month.

Due to historical (hysterical? ;) choices I use SeaMonkey's generic Linux package I escape that.