How to rename my wired connection from 'eno1' to 'eth0'?

Due to a hard-drive failure I've had to install Debian 9 and I've got a
peculiar problem.

My wired connection is showing as 'eno1' instead of the unexpected
'eth0', which means that my 'vnstat' is failing to record my network
traffic. So how do I change its name please? I've googled but haven't
found any workable solution for the problem.

Thanks
Sharon.
TGmeds = http://www.tgmeds.org.uk
DrugFacts = https://www.drugfacts.org.uk
Debian 9.0, fluxbox 1.3.5-2, emacs 25.1.1, org-mode 9.0.7