Debian installer not finding free space

Hello again everyone!

I wanted to thank everyone for the help on the "Debian Installation Issues" thread. I got the installer to start up through some fiddling around with settings that were discussed. I am actually not 100% sure which solution solved the problem, but I am glad it worked out!

I have encountered a new problem, and decided to start a new thread due to the large amount of messages already present on the previous thread.

I have 40 gb unallocated on my C drive currently. When I start up the installer and get to the disk partitioning section, it cannot find the free space in the "guided" section. Am I doing something wrong with the disk management?

I took a screenshot of my disk management program to show you guys:
http://imgur.com/a/qUoE0