Re: Trying to install Debian on Acer One 10 laptop-tablet

On 2017-06-11, Rodolfo Medina <rodolfo.medina@gmail.com> wrote:

> So, as far as I understand, Debian live isos will also probably fail and all I
> can do is waiting for Knoppix 8 iso image to be downloadable...

Haven't been following the play by play, but maybe something here could
be applicable to your case:

https://gist.github.com/franga2000/2154d09f864894b8fe84

Maybe you've already seen it.

--
"It might be a vision--of a shell, of a wheelbarrow, of a fairy kingdom on the
far side of the hedge; or it might be the glory of speed; no one knew." --Mrs.