Re: Downgrading specific packages with apt

UTC Time: June 11, 2017 7:39 AM
From: lisi.reisz@gmail.com

On Sunday 11 June 2017 08:16:11 Fungi4All wrote:
> Below please find Lisi's answer on whether packages should be reverted or
> not.

!! There is nothing there - not surprising since I have never passed an
opinion on any such thing. Does the version that went directly to solitone
have a complete invention by you, that you daren't let the list see since
they would know that I didn't say any such thing?? If so, then please,
Solitone, let me and the list know what I am supposed to have said.

Lisi

What I meant was that since you cared about answering the op's question
you would care to answer it as well.
Your question prompted me to look whether I had answered as I thought I
did, only to see it was a personal response not to the list.
Pretty jumpy, ain't ya?