Re: Downgrading specific packages with apt

On Sunday 11 June 2017 08:16:11 Fungi4All wrote:
> Below please find Lisi's answer on whether packages should be reverted or
> not.

!!  There is nothing there - not surprising since I have never passed an
opinion on any such thing.  Does the version that went directly to solitone
have a complete invention by you, that you daren't let the list see since
they would know that I didn't say any such thing??  If so, then please,
Solitone, let me and the list know what I am supposed to have said.

Lisi