Re: ifconfig network resolution

On Saturday 10 June 2017 21:18:42 Cindy-Sue Causey wrote:
> My apologies in advance because I'm asking that without knowing if he
> does or does not actually speak Japanese. He might be able to read
> that quite well. In that case, I'm envious because that's on a #Life
> to-do bucket list for me.. :)

He lives in Japan and probably actually has a Japanese computer that has to
be persuaded to talk English. ;-).

Now, I have debugged network problems on a UNIX computer that spoke Japanese,
knowing none myself and reading even less.  AND I succeeded.  I felt very
proud not just of myself but of UNIX.  (Japanese Macbook withMac-OSX)

Lisi