Re: ifconfig network resolution

On 6/10/17, Joe <joe@jretrading.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 10 Jun 2017 23:36:06 +0900
> Joel Rees <joel.rees@gmail.com> wrote:

>> myadm@mycomp:~$ sudo ifconfig eth0:1 down
>> myadm@mycomp:~$ sudo ifconfig eth0:1
>> eth0:1    Link encap:イーサネット  ハードウェアアドレス
>> 50:af:73:12:64:aa UP BROADCAST RUNNING MULTICAST  MTU:1500
>> メトリック:1 割り込み:42 ベースアドレス:0xa000
>>

> Your problem is getting worse. Your computer appears to be learning
> Japanese.

That was so funny, I just took a swig of coffee so I could spew it
when I laughed yet again...

The good news is... OUR computers are set up universally enough that
we can see those very pretty Japanese characters on this end.......

PS Thanks, I really needed that laugh........ :)

--
Cindy-Sue Causey

* runs with duct tape *