Re: Downgrading specific packages with apt

On Friday, 9 June 2017 23:38:40 CEST Jimmy Johnson wrote:
> I've never downgrade using apt, but with synaptic it's not too hard,

Hi Jimmy, and thanks for your reply. I'm under Plasma Desktop, so I don't have
synaptic--I use KDE's Discover. Although I use it only for automatic updates.
For installing/removing packages, as well as setting a package on hold, I use
apt. I'd rather use apt for downgrading as well.

Cheers!