Re: https_port

On Thu, 08 Jun 2017 11:51:35 -0700
"Adiel Plasencia Herrera" <adielp@estereocentro.icrt.cu> wrote:

>I  just do not understand how to
>respond in the list, maybe I did wrong  and that's why they are confused, I
>beg my apologies if it is so.
>
>I'm not talking about NTP, in fact I do not know what it is.
>
>Yesterday  I sent my question hbaia with the subject https_port but
>when I  answered I did not know how it was to respond again and what I did
>was  create an email and send it to the list with the subject Re:
>https_port.
>
>This was the one that wanted to respond
>
>Http://lists.squid-cache.org/pipermail/squid-users/2017-June/015565.html
>[http://lists.squid-cache.org/pipermail/squid-users/2017-June/015565.html]

When replying to the mailing list, hit reply. Do not use "Reply to
All", since that sends individual emails to the person you are
answering. Most people are members of the mailing list, and do not want
individual emails. If there is a "Reply to mailing list", it is okay to
use that. The subject should fill itself in.

When asking a question on the mailing list, hit "New Message" or
"Compose". Use a statement in the Subject to describe what you are
asking, and tell us in the message body what you need. The more
information you give, the better the answers you will get.

- --
Charlie Kravetz
Linux Registered User Number 425914
[http://linuxcounter.net/user/425914.html]