Re: Debian installation issues

Greg Wooledge composed on 2017-06-08 12:17 (UTC-0400):

> For this mailing list, you are expected to reply only to the list address,
> unless the person to whom you're replying explicitly requests personal
> lists in the world, where the expectation is "reply all".)

That's not my experience. Most lists (I've been on upwards of 70 at a time) that
do not munge so that the reply automatically and sensibly goes back to the list
from whence it came frown on use of reply-all, expecting replies to go, as here,
only to the post's author.

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/