Re: Problem with offlineimap

marcelolaia@gmail.com writes:

[...]

> ERROR: Unknown SSL protocol connecting to host 'imap.ufvjm.edu.br' for
> repository 'XXXXX-Remote'. OpenSSL responded:
> [SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed (_ssl.c:661)
>
> Please, have you any clue here?

I solved (many months ago) this problem with this configuration:

[Repository Remote]
type = IMAP
remotehost = remotehost
remoteuser = user
remotepass = password
ssl = yes
cert_fingerprint = LONGSERIEOFNUMBERSLETTERS

I don't recall the way to find the fingerprint but you can find
searching.

--
leandro
1A0B 125B 2E4D 2DAE 4E26  4551 88FB BBCC 7A29 640B