Re: pointers to material for using netbook's wireless as access point

Le 08/06/2017 à 02:29, Joel Rees a écrit :

[...]
> # Setup bridge
> iface br0 inet manual
>     bridge_ports wlan0 eth0:0
[...]

I am sorry, network wise, I am a true dumb, so I cannot be of a great
help, but:

- the Archlinux wiki indicates that the wireless interface should not be
added to the bridge in the bridge configuration, being already attached
to it in the hostapd configuration.
- you could look at the ethernet-wireless bridge section of the Debian
wiki wich points at routing differences with ethernet bridges:
 https://wiki.debian.org/BridgeNetworkConnections#Bridging_with_a_wireless_NIC