Re: Encrypted RAID1 for storage with Debian Jessie

Hello,

On Wed, May 10, 2017 at 11:41:30PM +0000, commentsabout@riseup.net wrote:
> I'm a complete noob when it comes to this kind of operations, so, sorry for
> the dumb question : following tv.debian@'s advises, I purchased a cheap SSD
> and installed my system on it (the SSD, and one pair of HDD are plugged in).
> From there on, how should I proceed ?

What is your goal? Exactly what setup do you have now?

You are not making it easy for people to help you as your email does
not thread back to whatever you were discussing before. So I'm
afraid you'll have to remind us.

If you're just looking to set up software RAID with encryption, all
of that can be done from the Debian installer.

Cheers,
Andy