Re: pointers to material for using netbook's wireless as access point

On Tue, Jun 6, 2017 at 4:10 PM, didier gaumet <didier.gaumet@gmail.com> wrote:
> Le 06/06/2017 à 03:58, Joel Rees a écrit :
> [...]
> can anyone point me to a good how-to?
> [...]
>
> these should do the trick:
> https://agentoss.wordpress.com/2011/10/31/creating-a-wireless-access-point-with-debian-linux/
> https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Software_access_point
> http://oob.freeshell.org/nzwireless/LWAP-HOWTO.html

I'd thought I was recognized the URLs as some I had looked at before,
but I check now and see lots of useful information. Thanks.

I'll probably have more questions when I've had a chance to work through
them.

--
Joel Rees

One of these days I'll get someone to pay me
to design a language that combines the best of Forth and C.
Then I'll be able to leap wide instruction sets with a single #ifdef,
run faster than a speeding infinite loop with a #define,
and stop all integer size bugs with a bare cast.

More of my delusions:
http://reiisi.blogspot.com/2017/05/do-not-pay-modern-danegeld-ransomware.html
http://reiisi.blogspot.jp/p/novels-i-am-writing.html