Re: Why was apache2's logfiles moved mid april?

On Tuesday 06 June 2017 05:59:27 Liam O'Toole wrote:

> On 2017-06-05, Gene Heskett <gheskett@shentel.net> wrote:

> >> I thought this change was made so that you could run multiple
> >> instances. It's all in the changelog.
> >
> > I grepped the system for apache2, then grepped that for a ChangeLog,
> > and came up empty.
>
> [...]
>
> Glad you fixed the problem. For future reference,
> /usr/share/doc/apache2/ is where you'll find the Debian and upstream
> changelogs. Similarly for any other /usr/share/doc/$package_name/.

Looking in there. there are none with a date that looks guilty, Liam, so
I'm still looking in the mirror at the culprit.  Sorry for the noise.  I
don't recommend getting old, its not anywhere near the fun ARRP makes it
sound like.  So avoid it if you can.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)